Sunday, June 1, 2008

Intro

Hi. Ok so I'm not a seasoned scotch drinker, in fact I started drinking scotch in earnest about a week and a half ago so I guess you could call me a noob! Now for some boring ass background...I've been a moderate alcoholic ever since I was old enough to con minimum wage workers at the local liquor store. I used to drink to excess like all YMA's (yma you ask? Young male asshole as my mother used to call them) I drank beer, Everclear, Vodka, Wine, Tequila, Sake, Rum, Bourbon and well you name it. I was a very indiscriminate drinker, I always said favorite drink was the next one. I'd mix and mix and mix...major faux pas right? Well I'm living proof you can start with vodka and end with congac if you like. So here it is my 2nd blog, this space on the interweb will serve sort of a as guide for other scotch newbs and sort of as a reminder for me to try certain varieties of scotch.

No comments: