Thursday, June 19, 2008

I haven't forgotten you

I know you are still there...I can hear your glasses clinking every time you put them back on the table. No I haven't been neglecting my scotch drinking duties, as a matter of fact I have been working on my second bottle of Bowmore Legend the past week. I liked the 1st so much that I thought I'd give it a second, third and forty-fifth look right away. I did receive a 21 year old Glenlivet in the mail the other day....ah ahh nahh I won't be popping the cork on that one any time soon. Given the cost of the bottle I'm going to wait until I win the lottery or retire or have another kid (yeah right) or maybe just run out of liquor and get desperate before I open that one. I'm still here and still drinking and plotting my next choice for review carefully.

As a side note I've been very busy with my new websites and if you are so inclined please visit the links to the right.

No comments: